सोमवार, 23 अप्रैल 2012

why why why

from morning to nite,
from sunrise to dawn,
each day i have same question ,
for you ohh my so called god,


what is your wish,
what have i done wrong,
what make u take her back,
and leave me on my own,


if your wish was to take her from me,
 then why have you left me to live this life,
 why you left those memories in my mind,
memories which haunt me daily,
 memories which made me cry,


u can control this life,
 u can take my breath,
bt one thing which u cant take,
are my feelings which are only of my own,
and for that feeling of mine
i feel we will meet her again,
not here but in our afterlife,


u can smile be happy for a while,
but one day when we meet i will look into your eye,
and ask the same question,
that why you made me live this hell like life,
 why why and why.......... .

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें